Good morning! I am so excited about today's stamp set AND today is a THREE-fer. This project is 1) kicking of MFTeasers, 2) today's SFYTT, and 3) my sample for World Card Making Day. Here's what you need to know:
- The MFT release is on October 6th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on October 6th at 10 PM EST.
- MFT Hop & Shop starts Wednesday at 10 PM EST on Kim's blog
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog at 11 AM EST. Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 sets being given away, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
- World Card Making Day celebration is going on here.
Onto the card, shall we? I cut the panel with the new framed dienamic and stamped this fabulous image inside. I also used another new dienamic--see that rolled flower?! Mmmhmmm... There may be a small scalloped border dienamic tucked in there too. It's all tied up with a double bow, which is way better than the single bow I tried tying with this skinny ribbon.
Here's the sketch:
Check out my SFYTT sisters:
Jen del Muro and guest designer Lesa Smaligo
I'm off to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get some cute pics of my lil' pumpkin! ~megan